How This Works
You might think that it’s silly to have a page like this, but it’s very important to me that you understand the Reservation Order process. Our website is here for your convenience and we want to make the process as simple as possible! Here’s what you’ll do:
· Before anything else, think about the dates that you’ll be needing our service and what kind of service you will need. It will help with the ordering process.
· Check out the services that we offer and start adding services to your Reservation Order Cart! If you will need your dog walked 4 times in 4 days, enter “4” in the quantity. We’ll work out the details later. And make sure you take notice of the discounted services for multiple pets and multiple visits in one day! If you forget, don’t worry! We’ll make sure you get the best possible rates.
· When you’re finished making your selections, you’ll want to begin the check out process.
· On the first page of the process, you will need to enter all of YOUR information. We need to know who speaks for the pets on this page! J
· The next page contains a very important section, and it’s not what you might think! While the top portion of the page is where you determine how you would like to pay, I think the other portion is FAR more important! In the comments box, you will need to enter the following information:
o What type of pet(s) you have
o When you want the service to begin
o When you want the service to end
o When it is convenient for us to get together so I can meet you and your pets for a free consultation!
When you are finished, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know!